Skyhold Property is proud to unveil Dalmeny Springs Estate – a collection of 20 premium land lots and house + land packages in the suburb of Algester on Brisbane’s vibrant south side.
Dalmeny Springs Estate presents a fleeting opportunity to move straight into a new designer home or buy land and build your own dream home in a peaceful Brisbane neighbourhood.
Lots range in size from 400m2 to 451m2. Each lot comes complete with underground services.
PREMIUM TURNKEY PACKAGES
Securing a house and land package at Dalmeny Springs Estate means you will move straight into a new designer home within a planned community crafted for maximum liveability.
Sales Enquiries: Call Dave Irvine on 0406 478 388
House & Land Packages
We have created an extensive range of single and double-storey house designs custom-fitted to each lot. Each house and land package is genuinely turnkey and comes complete with an alfresco area and designer fixtures and finishes.
To receive house and land packages please contact Azza Shah on 0435 490 020.
DALMENY SPRINGS ESTATE will rise as a prosperous mini-community close to Queensland’s major universities, amenities, schools (including one of the state’s
newest schools, Pallara Primary), childcare, employment and Brisbane’s thriving Asian community at Sunnybank.
With solid infrastructure, excellent transport links and an abundance of green spaces, Algester is a fantastic location to set up home, study and earn a great living. Employment hubs are nearby and the bustling commercial centre of Brisbane City is easily accessible by buses and major roads.
AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE AT YOUR DOORSTEP
- City bus stops 130 and 132 – 1 min
- Algester Central Park Shopping Centre – 4 mins
- Calamvale District Parks – 5 mins
- Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town – 6 mins
- Sunnybank’s plaza – 12 mins
- Sunnybank’s famous asian-themed dining precinct – 12 mins
- Sunnybank Private Hospital – 13 mins
- Griffith University, Nathan Campus – 14 mins
- QE11 Jubilee Hospital (public) – 14 mins
- Westfield Garden City – 16 mins
- Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus – 24 mins
- Brisbane CBD – 26 mins
- Gold Coast – 50 mins
- Sunshine Coast – 2 hours