15/19 Eminence Lane, Bridgeman Downs QLD 4035
SLEEK MODERN TOWNHOUSE IN PREMIER BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
Offering superb sizing for families as well as excellent investor appeal, this large double-storey townhouse is ideally positioned for the perfect blend of peace and convenience. Appointed with stylish interiors and providing a sophisticated and timeless aesthetic, there is fantastic access to a wide range of amenities with a focus on relaxed living!
With fantastic architectural appeal and designed to maximise liveability, the home opens to a flowing open-plan living and dining with a crisp palette amplifying space and timber-styled floors bringing timeless warmth. Articulated with high-end design features, the kitchen fuses elegant sophistication with brilliant function and is positioned to enjoy excellent vantage over the backyard as well as the living and dining zone. Streamlined joinery offers plentiful storage, set alongside stainless appliances and sleek stone; pendant lighting hanging over the large breakfast bar.
Glass sliders invite excellent natural light and provide flowing access to a tiled alfresco entertaining zone with great coverage for all-weather use. There is direct access to the spacious courtyard, fenced for safety and offering low-maintenance appeal.
Boasting house-like dimensions, four built-in bedrooms are privately nestled upstairs alongside a handy study nook with built-in desk and cabinetry. The air-conditioned master includes a walk-in robe along with a private ensuite with stone-topped timber vanity and excellent storage. There is an immaculate family bathroom also on this level in matching style and including a bath. Additional features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, powder room with third toilet, under stair storage and double remote garage with laundry.
Positioned within sought-after Bridgeman Downs, convenience is first-rate with a range of facilities in every direction. Shops, transport and dining are just minutes away as well as excellent access to multiple schools and major transport corridors!
– Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining on timber-styled floors
– Flawless kitchen with streamlined joinery, stainless appliances, pendant lighting and stone
– Covered outdoor entertaining flowing to fenced courtyard with low-maintenance appeal
– Four built-in bedrooms; master including walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with stone vanity
– Elegant family bathroom with superb storage and bath
– Powder room with third toilet/ceiling fans/under stair storage
– Double remote garage with laundry
– Close to shops, dining, schooling and transport
– Boutique complex with family-friendly demographic
– 1km to Woolworth Carseldine
– 2.8 km to Carseldine Homemaker Centre
– 5.6 km to Westfield Chermside
– 700m to local bus stop
– 3.5km to Carseldine Train Station
– 15.5km to CBD
– 21km to Brisbane Airport
– 68km to Sunshine Coast
– 87km to Gold Coast
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage