4 Banek Place, Everton Park QLD 4053
DISTINCTIVE & REFINED RENOVATION MASTERCLASS
Taking centre stage in a quiet sought-after pocket just moments from thriving urban hubs, this exceptional residence has undergone a complete transformation with spectacular results! Rejuvenated to the highest of standards and awash with high-end fixtures and fittings, this pristine residence produces the perfect blend of timeless finesse with the best of contemporary vogue!
Beyond an immaculate and striking street appeal, every occupant receives an immediate impression of warmth and sophistication within an interior that is both expansive and refined. Boasting an enticing array of high-end finishes with timeless pedigree, the interior has been crafted to be both effective and practical whilst maintaining luxury throughout.
Brimming with versatility and grandeur, there are endless options for indoor entertaining, casual relaxation and dining with a combination of rumpus room, sitting room, formal dining and huge lounge with stone fireplace and bespoke cabinetry. Anchoring the interior, the kitchen is nestled in a location blessed with brilliant natural light and gorgeous nook for eat-in meals. Displaying a masterclass of kitchen design, a monochrome palette presents with a combination of traditional shaker-style and glass cabinetry, gourmet appliances, tiled splash back and huge walk-in pantry. The massive stone bench with waterfall ends and breakfast bar is the ideal spot to gather at the end of a busy day.
Outdoors, a welcoming pool with decked surrounds will tempt you to sit back with a cocktail in hand and enjoy the serenity of pristine landscaped surrounds. Seamless transition guides you from the interior to a large covered patio, perfect for all-weather lounging and dining whilst a second alfresco patio nestled in an elevated position within the gardens provides another whimsical escape.
Alongside a separate study, four built-in bedrooms offer exceptional repose. Three are privately positioned upstairs, alongside yet another living space, immense storage and a sophisticated main bathroom with beautiful vanity and separate bath and shower. Privately positioned downstairs, the large master enjoys dual walk-in robe’s and a palatial ensuite fitted with bespoke vanity, huge corner bath and feature tiling. Large glass sliding doors open up to provide direct access to the pool and a dreamy setting to wake up to every morning! Additional provisions include a third full sized bathroom and large laundry.
Adding to the calibre of this unique home, a mammoth four car garage has not been forgotten in the stylish transformation! Timber ceiling, storage and polished concrete floor provides exceptional accomodation for any vehicle, whilst also offering unrivalled storage and workshop provision!
Nestled within a quiet street in leafy Everton Park, you are just moments from a range of services including Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Park Lane dining precinct and public transport. Outstanding in every facet and executed to the highest of design and build standards, this is a rare market opportunity not to be missed!
– 823 m2 meticulously landscaped block
– Exceptional custom renovation (no expense spared) with high-end fixtures, finishes and
bespoke built-in cabinetry
– Situated only 9 km north of the CBD in a quiet cul-de-sac with Private park with bbq area
directly across the road
– Open-plan rumpus and sitting room
– Formal dining and large lounge with stone fireplace and custom cabinetry
– Third living space upstairs with airy void
– Deluxe kitchen with stylish cabinetry, stone benches, gourmet appliances and walk-in
– Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
– Exquisite covered alfresco entertaining area with second entertaining patio in garden
– Self cleaning pool and spa with solar & gas heating
– Four built-in bedrooms; Master including palatial ensuite and dual walk-in robes and
space for fifth bedroom
– Separate study
– Two additional full sized bathrooms with exceptional detailing
– Separate laundry
– Huge four car garage with Garage with epoxy floors, timber lined ceiling and tremendous
Too much to list here. This home must been seen to be believed.
Call today for your private inspection.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 823.00 m²
- 4 Garage